Du er her » Barix SoundScape «
SoundScape is a new BARIX solution that delivers in-Store music and adverts over IP networks
- Centralized management software
- Reliable audio players with high-quality music reproduction
- Dynamic ad insertions with seamless fade-in/out
- Seamless switching between live streams, stored playlists
- Alarm generation, network reporting for monitoring and troubleshooting
SoundScape is a complete solution to manage and distribute audio over IP networks. With SoundScape, service providers now have a single, centralized solution for content delivery and network-wide monitoring and management, instead of requiring different platforms.
The SoundScape solution brings together a central management software portal with corresponding audio playout devices. Users with administrative access can create and schedule playlists featuring music, ads and promos from the head office, and additionally configure and update player devices across the network. At the playout locations, Barix devices deliver high-quality audio content to speaker systems, with targeted advertisements seamlessly fading in and out of music streams.
The ability to switch between live and stored content provides flexible playout options for customers that wish to schedule special playlists for specific times or events. In addition, the ability to monitor network-wide player status, push software updates, and assign players to specific groups gives service providers the most comprehensive and flexible in-store radio solution available today in retail, hospitality and educational environments.
How it works
- Single-location playout (clubs, small shops and offices)
- Large campuses, transportation centers (universities, airports)
- Multi-location networks (retail, hotel chains)
- Anywhere background music, targeted advertising is desired for entertainment, information
Content Providers can access the SoundScape Portal to manage all SoundScape Players present on their network, and group them hierarchically by Location. The SoundScape Portal connects to the remote Media Library servers from the Content Provider as well as to streaming servers offering live content. Content Providers can then deploy Schedules containing Streams, Playlists, Single Tracks or Advertisements to individual or groups of SoundScape Players.
The system monitors the status continuously, generating reports and sending configurable e-mail or SMS Alarms whenever there is a problem. SoundScape Portal acts as a centralized management system configuring and updating all SoundScape Players at regular intervals.
PDF BARIX SoundScape (526.9 kB)