Lantronix xPico Wi-Fi: Embedded Wireless Device Server
XPCW1003100B xPico Wi-Fi SMT w/ Antenna IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Device Server Module, Extended Temp, w/ on-module Antenna SMT, Bulk, RoHS
- Tablet and smartphone enables your product with the most universal wireless technology
- Simplifies Wi-Fi implementation and integration resulting in faster product design
- Delivers unmatched flexibility with a compact chip-sized footprint, low power consumption and 2 mounting options
- Offers unique and proven feature set including; simultaneous Soft AP and client mode, zero host load, and configuration by customization
- Provides cost savings and a faster time-to-market improving your competitive position
- Designed to provide the functionality necessary to truly differentiate your Wi-Fi enabled products
xPico Wi-Fi is a family of compact Wi-Fi IoT modules utilizing Cypress WICED chipset technology. The family comprises feature-rich, production-ready software, mobile and cloud-ready APIs that reduce your time to confidence in bringing IoT based products and solutions to market. In short, xPico Wi-Fi is easy-to-integrate Wi-Fi connectivity that just works!
yderligere informationThe Most Flexible, Mobile-Ready, Wi-Fi Solution For M2M And IOT Applications
wicedReduce your development costs, shorten your time to market, and leverage mobile solutions with the Lantronix xPico Wi-Fi family of embedded device servers. Based on the Cypress® WICED™ Platform, it is one of the world’s smallest and most flexible Wi-Fi device servers. xPico Wi-Fi is a state-of-the-art member of the xPico family, providing low power, Soft AP and simultaneous client mode, full IP and WLAN stacks. The xPico Wi-Fi module is a complete device server suitable for mobile M2M applications and includes industry best 5-year warranty.
Tablet & Smartphone Enable Your Devices
Access your data and devices from anywhere – wired or wireless. Lantronix industry-proven device server application and protocol stacks enables seamless remote access to device data, simplifying design integration, all while providing robust connectivity – including the ability to access data from any mobile device, including smartphones and tablets.
Robust Networking Solution
The Lantronix xPico Wi-Fi Module is an extremely compact, low power networking solution that enables wireless LAN connectivity on virtually any solution with a SPI, USB (device) or serial interface.
Simultaneous Access Point & Client Mode
The xPico Wi-Fi module is a state-of-the-art solution that offers all the functions one can expect including a unique simultaneous Soft AP and Client mode. This allows for easy points of access while maintaining a secure network connection.
xPico Wi-Fi modules have a chip-sized footprint with 2 mounting options (40-pin Board-to-Board SMT Connector and direct SMT), providing unmatched flexibility for you to choose the right network device for your application.
Cost Savings & Faster Time-To-Market
As one of the smallest embedded device servers in the world, the xPico Wi-Fi module can be utilized in designs typically intended for chip solutions, befitting in advantages to cost and time-to-market. Its “zero host load” eliminates any need for drivers on the connected microcontroller making implementation easy and fast with virtually no need to write a single line of code. This translates to considerably lower development costs and faster time-to-market. As xPico Wi-Fi meets FCC Class B, UL and EN EMC and safety compliance, your development time is shortened. The xPico Wi-Fi module can reduce the overall cost of ownership compared to the competition.
Features & Specifications for xPico Wi-Fi
Wireless LAN Interface
- IEEE 802.11 b/g and IEEE 802.11n (single stream) WLAN interface (2.4 GHz only)
- IEEE 802.11 d/h/i/j
- u.FL connector for external antenna
- Two Serial CMOS Ports (3.3V, 5V tolerant)
- 300 to 921.6 Kbps
- Flow control XON/XOFF, RTS/CTS (SPort 1 only)
- Lantronix tunneling application
- Dual Serial Port, SPI, USB 2.0* (device)
- 8 GPIO
- TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DHCP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, Auto-IP, DNS, SNMPv1
- Soft Access Point with DHCP Server
- Lantronix SmartRoam Technology* continually tracks Wi-Fi signal strength within range, along with preauthentication and caching resulting in smooth and automatic transition to access points without delay.
- QuickConnect: Dynamic Profiles facilitate easy and rapid connections to access points
Management and Control
- Web Server – Landing Page
- CLI (Serial Monitor Port)
- XML import and Export (XCR)
- Field upgradable firmware (OTA)
- IEEE 802.11i Support – WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal
- 256-bit AES Encryption*
- ARM Cortex M3 class processor with on-chip Flash and SRAM
- 1MB Flash and 128 KB SRAM
- 1MB SPI Flash storage
- Input Voltage: 3.3VDC
- Low power consumption of approximately 6μA standby
- 40-pin Board-to-Board SMT Connector
- Operating Temp: -40° to +85° C
- For operation over +70° C a thermal pad is required
- Storage Temp: -40° to +85° C
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- FCC Class B, UL and EN EMC, Japan
- Dimensions: 24mm (L) x 16.5mm (W) x 5.64mm (H)
- Weight: 2.5g
PDF Lantronix xPico Wi-Fi: Embedded Wireless Device Server (1830.2 kB)